Friday, October 8, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge #28

Welcome back to the next color challenge for Off Wall the Craftiness

We sure have had an exciting week at Off The Wall Craftiness and Wilson Designs.
Be sure to stop by Wilson Designs and check out Kim's new stamp release if you have not had a chance to do so! It's available for immediate shipment! :-)

I have been slowly trying to work on my fall cards and this weeks colors gave me the inspiration to get started. To My friends and family: Spoiler alert so stop reading here because this may be arriving in your mailbox :-)!

The colors to use are Yellow, Brown, White!
I broke out my watercolor crayons again! It's amazing to dig out those crafty items I haven't played with in awhile. Just had to blow the dust off of them...just kidding. 
Another beautiful inspiration photo!
Here is the color Swatch!
I can't wait to see what you create with these colors! I hope you play along with us this week! Go to Off The Wall Craftiness for more information and be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations.
Warm aloha!
~Tammy~




{Recipe}
Stamps:  Gina K Designs: So Grateful
Paper: Stampin'  UP!: Cardstock
Ink: Momento and Stampin' UP!,Momento
Other: Punch: Stampin' UP!, Circle Punch, Watercolor Crayons, PTI Impression Plate, Big Shot


3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fantastic woodgrain, the acorns balance it out perfectly!

Michele Gross said...

Love it Tammy! You rocked the colors and I love your design! Your family will be stalking their mailbox now! LOL!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card!!